Business Development Representative
Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain for recurring business models.
Founded in 2015, billwerk is now one of the market leaders in this SaaS segment with currently approx. 75 employees. European companies and corporations from all industries, such as RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG, successfully automate and scale their subscription business with the billwerk platform.
billwerk is looking for a Business Development Representative in Frankfurt.
We are looking for the next Business Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organization.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about billwerk. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field.
If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- BS/BA required
- Excellent written and oral communication in German and English
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Prior Start-up sales experience is a huge plus
- Excellent organizational, and analytical skills
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- Your opinion matters – at billwerk, you take responsibility, initiative and your input is valued
- work-life balance – with a remote team and modern corporate culture, characterised by a home office, flexible working hours and holiday policy , maximising your feel-good factor
- focus on employees and trust-based environment- at billlwerk we chose autonomy and higher productivity
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- a salary strongly correlated to your performance and commitment
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling
More than just a Job
Your way to become Business Development Representative (m/f/d) at billwerk
Please send your complete application documents for the position Business Development Representative (m/f/d) . We look forward to getting to know you.