Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) | Tricity
Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain for recurring business models.
Founded in 2015, billwerk is now one of the market leaders in this SaaS segment. European companies and corporations from all industries, such as RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG, successfully automate and scale their subscription business with the billwerk platform.
As Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) you are part of the R&D team and are developing the billwerk platform, along with the responsibility of developing and specifying technical concepts.
Your tasks as Junior Software Developer
- you solve complex tasks independently as part of the team
- you are involved in creating and developing the architecture of the entire platform
- you are working in agile processes to improve our software
- you are able to take one step back and make constructive suggestions
- you have an excellent graduation degree in computer science or a natural science
- you have already some programming experience in development preferably with C#/.NET
- you are a curious person
- you have strong analytical skills and you love to solve tricky tasks
- you have at least intermediate level of spoken and written English (В1)
- high quality awareness is a matter of course
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- your opinion matters – at billwerk, you take responsibility, initiative and your input is valued
- Work-life balance – with a remote team and modern corporate culture, characterised by a home office, flexible working hours and holiday policy , maximising your feel-good factor
- focus on employees and trust-based environment- at billlwerk we chose autonomy and higher productivity
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- free English and Polish classes
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a salary commensurate with the position (1,100-2,150 € gross/month)
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
More than just a Job
Your way to become Junior Software Developer at billwerk
Please send your application documents for the position Junior Software Developer in Tricity, Poland with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references. We look forward to getting to know you.